Just a short speed boat trip from Koh Samui as it will take around 25 minutes. Recently steps have been taken to make Koh Phangan into a more family-friendly tourist destination, promoting the island’s wealth of natural attractions.
There are amazing underwater world, long white sandy beach has always been considered a spiritual place, a place for relaxation and reflection with numerous Buddhist temples around the island. Koh Phangan has been officially designated as a zone free eco-tourism, so if you are planning to visit, make sure you are eco-conscious as well.
* Friday, Saturday & Sunday Trip *
Hotel transfer to the pier.
Check-in at our pier
Boarding to speed boat to Thong Sala pier.
Arrive at Thongsala Pier, Koh Phangan and then take the local car to visit the “Chinese Temple”.
Leave to “Koh Ma” where the one of the most beautiful corals for snorkeling or relaxing on the beach.
Go to fantastic viewpoint at 360 Bar.
Have lunch at Utopia Restaurant, and after lunch can swim and relax.
Go to “Koh Raham” it’s the lovely place for relaxing and fantastic place for swimming and snorkeling with marine life.
Back to Thong Sala pier.
Depart from Koh Phangan and back to Koh Samui and send to back to Hotel.
Trip includes :
- Transfers from hotel
- Light Breakfast
- Drinking water on board and lunch
- English speaking tour leader
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets
- Accident insurance
- Butterfly Garden , Phangka , Taling Ngam and Lipa area: pick up time 7.30 a.m.
- Time and program might be changed depending on the weather conditions.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before trip start will be charged 100%.
- Child only 4 – 10 years old and between 90 cm to 130 cm of height.
What to bring :
Towel Sun screen Slipper Sunglasses Swimming suit Water proof bag