Koh Samui, Thailand’s second largest island, lies in the Gulf of Thailand off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus. It’s known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves and dense, mountainous rainforest, plus luxury resorts and posh spas.
09:30 – 11:30am
-Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Coconut Museum.
-Knowledge about Local community at “ Baan Hin Lat”
-Learning source on the applications of various coconuts parts .
-Join the activity on How to make Coconut oil and How to make A Thai Sweet (Kanom Whan) from Coconut.
-Visit the museum for looking and Shopping products and souvenirs from hand made a local family.
11:45 – 12:45pm
-Authentic Local Samui organic food in the Garden among pleasant atmospheres of crops plantations , Lunch menu of the local ‘s style .
13:00 – 15:00pm
-Experience Asian Elephant life style
-Knowledge basic information about Asian Elephants
-Knowledge about Herbs for Elephants
-Join activity How to making food and Vitamin for Elephants.
-Feeding to Elephants and taking photo with them.
Trip includes :
- English speaking guide
- Air conditioned van & driver
- Traditional Thai Style Lunch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Drinking water, cool face towel
- Children under 5 years old is free.
- Cancellation or any change must be noted within 20.00 P.M. before exact tour date, Otherwise that booking will be charge full price.