Koh Phangan is about 20 kilometers north of Koh Samui. It is a celebrated island that hosts the biggest beach full moon party.
Available only Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Pick up from your hotel to the pier.
Check-in and enjoy with light breakfast.
Boarding the speed boat.
Arrive at Thongsala Pier, Koh Phangan and then take the local taxi to visit the Chinese Temple.
Visit an Autehntic “Fisherman Village”. (10 Mins) and then go to “Koh Ma” where the one of the most beautiful corals for snorkeling or relaxing on the beach.
Going to fantastic viewpoint.
Going to “Koh Raham” it’s the lovely place for relaxing and fantastic place for swimming.
Visit the biggest “Yang Na Tree” more than 200 years old. And then going to “Haad rin” where the world famous as Full Moon Party are held every month for relaxing.
Depart from Koh Phangan back to Koh Samui.
Arrive at Koh Samui and transfer back to the hotel.
Trip includes :
- Transfers from hotel
- Light Breakfast
- Soft drink & water on board and lunch
- Tour leader
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets
- Accident insurance
- Butterfly Garden , Phangka , Taling Ngam and Lipa area: pick up time 7.30 a.m.
- Time and program might be changed depending on the weather conditions.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before trip start will be charged 100%.
- Child only 4 – 10 years old and between 90 cm to 130 cm of height.
What to bring :
Towel Sun screen Slipper Sunglasses Swimming suit Water proof bag