Koh Samui, Thailand’s second largest island, lies in the Gulf of Thailand off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus. It’s known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves and dense, mountainous rainforest, plus luxury resorts and posh spas.
09:30am – 15:30
- Visit the most popular tourist destinations in Koh Samui.
– Wat Plai Laem
– Big Buddha
Trip includes :
- English speaking guide
- Air conditioned van & driver
- Traditional Thai Style Lunch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Drinking water, cool face towel
- Cancellation or any change must be noted within 20.00 P.M. before exact tour date, Otherwise that booking will be charge full price.