Angthong National Marine Park is a fascinating archipelago of 42 islands . From Koh Samui it will take around 45 minutes. Besides the small coves and beaches, erosion has shaped some interesting and bizarre rock formations. Caves, hidden lagoons and white sandy beaches.
There is absolutely a considerable amount of wildlife inhabiting the islands including the Asian long tailed monkey (Langur). This tour is an adventure to be experienced and will offer you the change of the extending yourself to reach the best of its natural wonders as well as relaxation, sunbathing, light trekking, sightseeing and snorkeling.
Pick up from your hotel to the pier.
Check-in and enjoy with light breakfast.
Boarding the speed boat.
Arrive at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow for snorkeling with beautiful corals and a lot of fishes.
Sightseeing around the National Marine Park and make a memory with the wonderful islands.
Seeing a wonderful emerald lake know as “Talay Nai”.
Having Thai Buffet lunch.
Adventure by kayaking or climbing up to see a panorama view on the top of the mountain.
Depart from the Angthong National Marine Park.
Send back to your Hotel
Trip includes :
- Transfers from hotel
- Light Breakfast
- Drinking water on board and lunch
- English speaking tour leader
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets
- Accident insurance
- Butterfly Garden , Phangka , Taling Ngam and Lipa: pick up time 7.30 a.m.
- Time and program might be changed depending on the weather conditions.
- Cancellation less than 24 hours before trip start will be charged 100%.
- Child only 4 – 10 years old and between 90 cm to 130 cm of height.
What to bring :
Towel Sun screen Slipper Sunglasses Swimming suit Water proof bag